Ignoranţa nu are început dar are un sfârşit. Pentru cunoaştere există un început dar niciodată un sfârşit.
(citat din înţelepciunea orientală)


Să-nveţi s-alungi din suflet ura
Ca să fii veşnic ca natura!
Ce ştie ea şi noi nu ştim?
Ştie-a trăi. Noi, să murim.

duminică, 27 noiembrie 2011

IT



IT came from the darkness of the past,
And through the centuries will last.
IT is our promise, written in blood,
With only two letters, becoming one word.
IT came from your heart to my heart,
To tie us forever and never apart.
Eternal, immortal like us, IT won’t die,
Will bring us together, again you and I.
A life is one second, and death even shorter,
The universe endless, but our love, greater.
You send me a whisper, I give you my breath,
Until meet again, we’ll sleep our death.
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu